Monday, November 3, 2014

Thrifty and Shameless Finds: Hot Sellers

Happy Monday everyone!

If you're just visiting my blog, welcome! I have recently begun to dedicate Monday's to my shop, Miss Rockwells Racks. Here is where I will share my finds, tips, and overall experiences as a boutique owner/reseller/thrift flipper. 

Today, I wanted to chime in about some of the items I've found that were super hot sellers for me.


Shoes and fur!!!

I absolutely love finding new shoes as they almost always sell. Some take longer than others but they will go. Faux fur seems to sell a bit faster for me but for a fraction of the cost of real fur obviously. Different colors do extremely well.  

$7-SOLD for $37
$4.98-SOLD for $23
$8-SOLD for $50

$10.88-SOLD for $33
$5-SOLD for $47
$7.50-SOLD for $25

Total Investment: $43.36
Total Sales: $215.00
Net Profit: $67.34 (after fees and shipping) 
$11.22 per item

As I shared in my last Thrifty and Shameless Finds post, I wanted to begin this series by backtracking to some of the things that I have sold previously whether on eBay, Facebook, or Instagram. All of the aforementioned items were sold in the latter part of 2012/beginning of 2013 when I had just started to get my feet wet with selling online. I hadn't yet designated a specific area of my house for picture taking so please excuse the fussiness of my backgrounds. In addition, I don't have screenshots of the eBay listings because at the time they sold I wasn't even thinking to blog about it.  Might I also add that in my beginning stages I had no idea about shipping and getting the best rates, so my profit margins sucked back then. 

That's it for this week. I'm still fairly new at everything so as time goes on and sales begin to get better I will share more than once a week. 

Please feel free to visit the shop, like and follow on Facebook and Instagram, and stay tuned for awesome deals and daily updates.

My inventory gets posted first on Ebay, then I move on to InstagramVinted, and FB groups. I usually post new things on Sunday and Thursday give or take a day or two. 

If you have specific styling questions or concerns leave them in the comments section or email me directly at missrockwellsracks@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope to fulfill your styling needs somewhere in the near future. 

I hope you enjoyed my segment. 

Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...