Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mommy Chronicles: DIY First Aid Kit


Since becoming a Mom, it's been super duper important for me to make sure that I'm fully equipped should my little man and I find ourselves in the midst of a 'boo boo' situation. 

So I was beyond ecstatic to be able to team up with Influenster and create my very own first aid kit using the Neosporin To Go (#NeoReady #contest) product that was included in my #TLCVoxBox.

Neosporin Neo To Go! is a convenient no touch, no sting spray that fits anywhere to give you infection protection, plus pain relief, on the go. It is specially designed for one-handed use and is great for your purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf, gym or travel bag.
Neosporin Neo To Go!

I love the convenience of this portable antiseptic. Its small, lightweight packaging make it easy for me to attach to my key ring and carry along with me at all times.


Here are some other things that I put in my kit to make it complete. Of course, I'm probably forgetting some of the most important stuff but this will do for now as things can easily be added or taken away at a moments notice. This kit will be kept in my diaper bag/purse so its easily accessible if needed.


If you have any suggestions as to things I may be able to add, please feel free to comment below. And if you're a Mommy on the go who has yet to create your first aid kit-what are you waiting for?

Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. This post is right on time. I def need to refill my kit. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Jen! I would've never carried a first aid kit around before becoming a Mom. It's just not something I ever thought I would need. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I found everything you recommended great! A basic knowledge of first aid is an essential life skill that everyone should have as you never know when you will find yourself in the midst of a medical emergency where the knowledge of these skills could save someone’s life. I bought my first aid kit which follows Australian health and safety regulations from WHSfirstaidkits.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...