Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thrifty Threads: My Couponing Outfit


I don't just coupon to save money on grocery items; my first love is shopping for clothes. Even then, "if it ain't got a #sale sticker on it, my money ain't buying it"!! I went couponing today in my clearance ChuckTaylors that I scored from Target when they had the smoking hot $5 off Converse coupon out. I got them for only $6.98. Believe it or not, the t-shirt came from Dollar Tree-check out the other t-shirt that I scored from there in this post. Last but not least, my boyfriend shorts were on sale for $5.99 a couple of seasons ago at Aeropostale. Talk about dressing on a budget. Yeah, I'm totally about that life!!

 I'm thinking of making this a regular feature here on the blog, which I've totally abandoned lately. Please forgive me. Would you all be interested in reading?

Follow along on my Instagram page as I post most of my hauls and deals there. You can also like my FB page to stay updated on other freebies and deals

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...