Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guide: For Him

Hello and Happy Tuesday my loves.

I know the day is about over but I wanted to post anyways-having a newborn has my schedule all thrown off therefore I just post when I can. Gone are the days when I continuously beat myself up about not posting at a certain time of the day, 3-4 days a week.  It's my blog and I make the rules; which means I'll post when the mood strikes-even if it's past normal business/blogging hours.

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is right around the corner y'all! I mean, didn't the new year just begin!?

Valentine's Day happens to be one of my most favored holidays. I love love and the opportunity to celebrate it. Most of all I love the aspect of giving my special someone, something special. Any opportunity to shop is my kinda day!!!

So what do you get your man this year? Especially when he already has everything. Here are a few practical and inexpensive gifts that any man would enjoy-even if he does have everything-on Cupid's day.
Valentine's Day Guift Guide: For Him



A SWISS ARMY KNIFE will get him out of a jam in a flash. It can open beer and/or wine bottles when he's hanging out with the fellas for All Star night and it's easy accessibility provides convenience for the man on the go.

The TOOL KIT...what man doesn't need a tool kit? This one speaks for itself because it can benefit you as well. Remember that broken hinge on the door? Yeah ladies, this is possibly the best gift on the list.

A UNIVERSAL REMOTE will easily provide comfort and quietness within the home on those days when PMS has gotten the best of you. 

The CHARGING STATION is perfect for the tech savvy guy. He can charge all of his gadgets at once with this and can furthermore stop using the excuse that his phone was dead when you attempted to contact him to remind him of the eggs you needed from the grocery store. 

Lastly, the ELECTRIC SHAVER will keep him looking and feeling his best. Because after all, who wants an unkempt man?

I hope this list provided you with some new and exciting ideas that you hadn't already thought of. I love compiling lists like this because it makes it that much easier for me to shop for gifts. Please come back and visit the blog tomorrow as I will be teaming up with Target again to discuss love and offer one of you a $25 gift card that will help lower the cost of your Valentine's Day shopping bill.

Have anything else to add to list?
Lemme know in the comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...