Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How To Wear: Boyfriend Jeans

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday my loves...

I hope you all are off to a great start to a productive day.

Today I want to present to you Part III of my 'How To Wear Jeans' series. If you missed Parts I and II you may view them here and here.

Boyfriend jeans very quickly became one of my favorite styles of denim when they hit the scene. They're comfy and relaxed-not too tight and just baggy enough-still giving off a great amount of sex appeal

I love to wear mine with patterned heels, however, they also look pretty jazzy with nice oxfords if you want to go full throttle into the androgynous look, especially when you cuff the hems and roll them way above the anklebone.

I would strongly suggest staying away from ballet flats, sneakers, and/or kitten heels as they tend to make one appear boxy in shape, and above all, it just looks boring. 
How To Wear Jeans: Boyfriend
How To Wear Jeans: Boyfriend by sherockwell featuring flat shoes

Now it's your turn to sound off.

How do you like to style your boyfriend denim?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Until then, thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...