Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Comfortable Flats and Plain Jane Denim...

Happy Wednesday my loves.

I hope everyone is off to a great start this afternoon.

It's been quite dreary in my area this week so I wanted to style something quick and simple. I've also been running around like crazy, picking up shipment and doing things for my shop, Miss Rockwells Racks, so I've been all about comfort lately.

Denim Skinnies-NY&Co
I feel like I rarely ever wear 'plain jane' jeans anymore. And when I actually think about it, I really don't wear a lot of regular denim. I'm totally in love with colored jeans and printed pants but today I felt like something different.



In order to still incorporate some color and print into my OOTD I layered this $2 orange crew neck sweater over a printed blue oxford blouse. Did I mention that this sweater was only $2!!! I lucked up on it when I went on a browsing escapade in JC Penny. Mind you I never shop there but after this trip I quickly changed my mind. Their clearance section is so BOMB!!!

Sweater-JCPenny|Oxford-NY&Co
These leopard flats were the perfect addition-not only for their comfortability but also for their super funky style and inexpensive price tag. I found them for all of $10 at a secondhand shop. They were also brand new. These babies will definitely be getting lots of wear in the upcoming months.

Leopard Flats-Platos
This thrifted Zara blazer added just the amount of prep and class. This is another one of my go to pieces that I'm looking forward to wearing in the days to come. It's a great layering piece but most of all it's as comfy as can be.


Blazer-Thrifted (Zara)
What's your go to piece for style and comfortability?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO
Linked to:


17 comments:

  1. cute shoes! Hope you can check out my latest post www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of pattern and colour. Perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and you look great. I am glad that you rediscovered #JCP, check out the FB page, "Bloggers4JCPenney" and if you like, repost your outfit of the day. Today I am wearing a dress that I purchased on clearance for $6.40 - love JCP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. I will check that out.

      Delete
  4. Okay, the clearance rack at JCP IS amazing! I recently picked up a cute skirt for $5 - I am a new fan of that store that's for sure! You look super cute in this outfit. It's such a classy look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layered look! The red-orange color looks great on you!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the button down, the blazer, the flats and that beautiful orange sweater. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the orange with the flats. Complements each other well. Cute look =)

    Tiffany
    Cocoajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layered look! You found some great pieces!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...