Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites: Vol #29

Hello and Happy Friday to you my loves. It's been such a while since I've done Friday Favorites here on the blog. It started out as a weekly feature, however, I've indefinitely decided to do it on a monthly basis.
 
If you're a first time visitor here, Friday Favorites is just a round up of some of my favorite things that I've captured with my smartphone.
 
Here goes.
 
This pearl bow necklace is my all time favorite. I've worn it sooo much since purchasing it from Wet Seal a couple of years ago. I love when they have their B1G1 for a penny accessory sales.
 
 
Currently swooning over these Target dresses in addition to the remainder of their Spring collection. It's to die for!!

 
 
This amazing skeleton sweatshirt I found at Walmart for $1. Great pieces can obviously be purchased anywhere. And even though the skeleton has a Christmas hat on, I will definitely be styling this sucker during the upcoming cool Spring nights.
 
 
OMG. I'm not sure if you all are following my FB page but I posted about this deal there. On President's Day, Value City Furniture was giving away FREE $25 gift cards!! How sweet is that!? If you're not following me, please go NOW so you can stay updated on all great deals and FREEBIES.

 
I got this book from the library to help me with my taxes. I got a similar book last year and completed my 2011 return all by myself. Why would I pay someone else to do it when I can do it along. Clearly the info has been placed in the book for a reason.

 
Goodies from Goodwill.

 
Giving myself an at home pedi to cut the cost of having to go to the nail shop.

 
Weekend DIY projects. View my latest denim patch TShirt in this post.

 
This month's mag swag. All of these mags were absolutely FREE. Again, follow my FB page (link located in the right sidebar) for updates on the great deals.
 
 
Spending a whole weekend celebrating my girlfriends bday. I love me some her.
 

 
These Arturo Chiang riding boots that I keep obsessing over.

 
Date nights with my honey are always a plus. We saw the movie Snitch with The Rock and as fine as he was (The Rock) we only gave it a 7.5/10 rating tough.

 
Details from my 'Just Me and Proenza' outfit post. I'm such a sucker for good deets.

 
Last but not least, some of the items that have sold from my online boutique, Miss Rockwells Racks. Please go over and visit as I post new things each week. You may also get first dibs on the new items by following my Instagram page.

 
I love great selling weeks. The PO workers officially know my name now!!
 
 
What were some of your favorite things this week?
 
I can't wait to hear from you.
 
Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...