Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Wanna Ride

Happy Tuesday...

It's my favorite day of the blog week so you know what that means...

It's time for another installment of  Trendy Tuesday!

This week I want to highlight some of my favorite riding boots...

Wanna Ride...
Sorel waterproof boots / LOFT zipper boots / Round toe boots / Dorothy Perkins low heels / Genuine leather boots / UGG Australia low heels / Ralph Lauren flats boots / Matiko knee high leather boots / Rupert Sanderson genuine leather boots / Round toe boots / Volatile zipper boots

It speaks volumes when you are able to combine comfort and chic along with versatility.

Not only will they keep you warm on those chilly fall nights but they also look fab-especially the two toned ones.

Ahhhh...I die!!!

Pair them with leather-esque leggings and a chunky sweater layered over chambray and you're ready to ride with the big horses!

What will you pair your riding boots with this fall?

I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!!
XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Riding Boots are so perfect for this time of year. I'm looking forward to pairing mine with a pair of skinny jeans tucked with a chambray button down and blazer! And I'm also loving the chunky sweater idea! Loving all these boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaaa... I see a few BOOTS that are appealing to the eyes!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I had ever color as a teen! Why I didn't keep them I don't know! My feet grew a little, but I probably could still wear them, lol. Now I feel self-conscious because I am SO short! They will probably be up to my knees, lol! Heck, where did they stop then! I had a pair of Duckhead boots back then like my older cousins! You couldn't tell me a thing! Memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own three pairs of boots but rarely get to wear them here in South Fla so why am I always eyeing blog post like these in the Fall? Why are you tickling my fancy? I see two pair I'd rock the heck out of instantly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...