Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites: Vol #22

Hello and Happy Friday my dears. 

Another week down...YESS! 

I hope everyone has had a very productive and prosperous week. 

I'm definitely ready for the weekend. 

But here are just a few of the awesome things that helped me get through the week.

Couponing at Harris Teeter...

Total before coupons and savings $136.80
Total out of pocket --->$33.67
75% savings
allowed me to make these super yummy nachos...

SIDENOTE-if you've never tried your nachos with Doritos, you are truly missing out on some deliciousness!



My bracelets-before they were organized. View full organization post here


Pretty packaging for my customers...


Just a few things that Target has me swooning over...

Polka Dot Skinnies
Floral Chambray-THIS came home with me!
Floral Peplum
I love that my babe and his brother love each other like this...


Please get this movie-NOW!!! It was AWESOME-definitely in my Top 10 of 2012!


This week's mag swag...


And last but certainly not least-my feature on Lucky Magazine's website...
Can we say STOKED!!!



What were some of your favorite things from this week?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Oh, and thanks a ton for reading!
XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Did you read the Hunger Games???????????? The books are even BETTER than the movie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the mayor of my local Target and have not seen any polka dot jeans yet. However, clothing moves so fast in my local store they could have came and gone before I had a chance to see them. Congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Rockwell, what a week. I love this post! Congrats on Lucky mag!

    robincharmagne

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...