Saturday, June 23, 2012

Links A La Mode...With A Cherry On Top!


Oh Sweet Saturday!!! 

How I love thee. For a blogger like myself you are so good to me. I rest on you, I thrift on you, and I do a majority of my other shopping on you. One thing I don't do on you though is blog posts. I have gotten into a pretty regular routine of posting 3-4 times a week, never on the weekend though. That's my time off to regroup and visit other lovely blogs.

However, since I made it into this weeks Links A La Mode 'it' list over on the Independent Fashion Bloggers site, I figured I would do a quick post  to share with my lovely readers a few awesome links that were posted in the blogosphere this past week. 

It's here for you to partake.
Enjoy!!

Summer starts here!

Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice

My first week editing Links a la Mode and so many amazing posts to choose only 20 from! Today marks the first day of summer for the northern hemisphere and judging by my choice below, I am willing summer to start in earnest in the UK! In the meantime, there’s tips on keeping stylish in the rain. One of the things I love about the fashion blogging community is the creativeness that it breeds and this week is no exception with a few brilliant and on-trend DIYs for your to try at home. If DIY-ing isn’t your thing but you still like to save your pennies there are posts for splurging or saving too.

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 21ST


SPONSOR:
New Bags ShopbopFerragamo, Gucci, YSL, Totes, Addition, Chloe, M. Williamson, Valenentino Bags, Rachel Comey, Tucker, Hindmarch & Margiela Bags

Thank You all a shit ton for reading and remember if you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE

XOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Great links this week! I thought I was following before - am now :D

    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for following Megan! It's great to have you!!!

      Delete
  2. loved your ode to Saturday! so perfectly said! how i love a sweet saturday myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...