Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites...Vol #12

Whew...I made it through another week!!! Without further ado, here are some of my favorite tidbits!

**I walked into the library last Saturday and saw these:

FREE Magazines and pre-cut coupons...um yes! I'll take them!

**I added these to my ever-growing collection of Patricia D. Cornwell novels:

Thee best forensic science author to have ever lived!

**This is what my mailbox looks like on any given week!
I'm such a magazine junkie!

**My drink of choice...and a Dinner Box from Pizza Hut!

Amaretto Sour with extra cherries!

**My safe haven from the rain...
Yellow Duckies
Thee best movie of the year! Did anyone else see it?
Kevin Hart is a slam fool!

What were some of your favorite moments of the week?
Do share.

XOXOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...