Monday, March 19, 2012

Headlights Blaring...

Good Monday loves...

I hope all of you had a great weekend.

I spent some time catching up with a few of my girlfriends...and lemme tell you...it was very much needed.

Often we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we forget the little things-like spending time with your closest friends.



Since it was St. Patrick's Day and really gorgeous outside, I tried to find something fitting for the occasion.

Skinnies-Platos
I rocked this sheer bow-tie blouse without a camisole because I figured the weather was nice enough! I was wrong...I was fighting off chills left and right, hoping that no one could see that my 'headlights' were blaring!!

Blouse-Platos


 By now I'm sure that you have realized that I hate matchy, matchy outfits! So I coupled this 'fit with a red clutch and bronze-esque Jessica Simpson pumps.

Clutch-Platos/Watch-gifted/Ring-NY&Co

Pumps-Thrifted (Jessica Simpson)
Do you like to incorporate different colors into your outfits or are you pretty much 'by the books' when it comes to matching?


Thanks so much for reading...
XOXOXO


  




 



8 comments:

  1. I seriously couldn't make it without my girls.  They are my sanity.  They say that men live longer when married...or with a companion.  For women...it's girlfriends that make for a long, healthy life.  Cute look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!! I don't know what I would do without my girls. When men get on our nerves, we have our girls!! There's nothing like em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blouse...the ruffles, the color!!  You look Super cute for st. patty's day!   That pop of red was such an unexpected surprise! And the part about hoping no one saw your headlights blaring..lol!!  I have the same luck, just when i think it's warm enough to not wear an extra layer, I'm freezing my butt off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the blouse andthe red bag and shoes are very amazing.

    tia-cherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You. It was hella windy out and I kept wishing that I had worn something under it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I was seriously thinking to myself that the weatherman must've lied to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...