Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorites...Vol #10

TGIF!!!

Let me say it again because I'm not sure you all understand what a week it's been for me. Between term papers and exams, I'm about ready to pull all of my hair out!!

So...TGIF!!!


Between school and work I feel like there's not much time left for me to do simple things around my house-like laundry and dishes. Not to mention catching up on my ever growing collection of magazines or finishing the library book that I have now renewed a total of 4 times because I have yet to finish it.

Anyhow, here's my week in review...

  

 


 


1. My clearance doormat from Target-I love that it's so different. 2. My finished DIY wine rack-view the before picture on Friday Favorites...Vol #9. 3. Rebate for 2 FREE Redbox rentals-I love FREE! 4. My name in a 2nd grade Math workbook-my name is far from typical so I don't see it often. 5. My makeshift to-do list-there are way too many items to check off! 6. Term paper #1-a 1500 word book review was definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. 7. Homemade Bacon, Egg, and Cheese-YUM! 8. Saturday's threads-neutral-esque!!

What were some of your favorite things this week?

Do share...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...