Monday, January 30, 2012

Savin' Maven Monday: Fill In the Blank

Good Morning Lovelies...

I hope your weekend has been great! I'm exhausted. My girls have had me out of the house everyday since Wednesday. Hopefully I can get some outfit pics posted soon.

This post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point.

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching us and I would like to know as females what do you get for your significant other (assuming that your 'other' is a male)? Flowers, candies, and teddy bears are a bit too girly so what kind of ideas do you all have for 'man gifts'?

A couple of days ago, I saw that TinyPrints, one of my favorite card companies, was running a promo for a FREE Valentine's Day card.  As I browsed through their selection, I saw this....


and thought that it would be perfect for either male or female. It's sexy, playful and blunt, without being overly sentimental and mushy.

Here's the inside....


How's that for a hot and steamy Valentine?

TinyPrints has quickly become one of my go-to companies for fun and stylish greeting cards. Check out my other FREE TinyPrint cards here.

What will you fill in the blank with?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...