Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites...Vol #4

I soooo debated on participating in ModlyChic's FBFF today because it's all about this season's trends and I quickly thought against it because I haven't been following the trends-AT ALL!!! I mean I've seriously been doing my own thing. And my 'thing' includes being thrifty and frugal rather than following anything or anybody for that matter. If my wardrobe happens to go along with this season's trends, so be it but I'm not going out of my way to make sure that I fit in because that's so not my goal. LOL!!

How do you feel about trends?

Anywho, here are a few of my favorite things from this week. Enjoy!

These...footed jammies! I love my Auntie for these! THEE best Christmas gift EVER!  I'm sooooo cold natured and when I put these things on I literally BAKE! 



I celebrated my nephew's birthday with my family at Captain George's annnddd....a plate full of crab legs? Ummm, yes! I will take it!!



My mother's homemade oxtail soup!  Let me tell you-I have NEVER been shy at the dinner table!



Warm chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk-my secret obsession!!!



I eat...a TON!!! But I also workout at least 3 times a week. Gotta get that cardio in!



Family time! I love these two! We were out at the bar watching the playoff games and were sadly disappointed when the 49'ers lost because of a field goal. UGGH!!!



Ecclectic statement jewelry.  Both Christmas presents from my favorite lady-Mommy! And they're red too which makes me love them even more!!



Last but not least-my newest obsession. THIS. LITTLE. GIRL. My bestie just had her on Monday (which was also my nephew's bday) and I'm madly in  love. #selfproclaimedauntie



What were some of your favorite things this week?








1 comment:

  1. Leopard...crab....cookie...and babies!!!!! These are a few of my favor...ite things!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...