Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Everybody, Everywear: It Don't Matter If You're Black or White...

Look at my post title!!

What do you immediately think of?  All I can hear is the bass guitar from Michael Jackson's hit 'Black or White'.

And I'm grooving....sooooo HARD! LOL

That song is so classic. Just about as classic as me....wearing black and white....for this month's EverybodyEverywear challenge.


It's really hard for me to believe that simple colors such as black and white are this year's top trends. Who knew!?


And who knew that thrifting could produce such killer outfits?

This whole 'fit is thrifted...down to the shoes and the clutch. This 'fit actually reminds me that I haven't been thrifting in at least a month. With all of the holiday sales, I've been finding some really great deals so thrifting hasn't even crossed my mind.


To top it off, there is a new Plato's Closet in my area and their Grand Opening is this Saturday so I will be in line bright and early for that (I can't wait to blog about it). Maybe I will return to thrifting next week.



Outfit-Thrifted



How often do you thrift? 
And do you find that it's better to wait a while in between your thrifting trips?

S/N: See how everyone else rocked their black and white this month-visit EBEW.

Linked to:

ThriftersAnonymous


7 comments:

  1. I love me some Plato's Closet! Can't wait to see what great things you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing outfit! The red jeans are a perfect pairing to that graphic black and white top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally go once a week. I wish I could go more often. I always feel like I've left a treasure behind.

    Love the blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thrift weekly! And I have been searching for some red skinny jeans like those!
    (I'm trying out thrifting with a goal in mind, ha)
     Also I love  "If it doesn't have a red tag or a coupon on it I ain't buyin it!" - tell em bout it. lol!

    <3 your b& w top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I DO NOT do regular price...at all. I find such good clearance buys that there's literally no need to. I have two pair of red pants-both of which I found while thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top of your outfit. Your ring is also a treasure. Black and white and red combo is pretty, eh.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@cheap digitizing

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...