Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Favorites...Vol #1

Hello lovelies. I hope all is well with everyone. Have you begun to make and set your New Year's Resolutions yet? I sure as hell haven't. As a matter of fact, I don't even think I want to call them resolutions anymore-I'm going to call them short term goals! The word 'resolution' sounds too much like a promise that requires way too much extra commitment!!

In the process of trying to blog more and recreate things here and there, I think I've decided that I'm going to limit my blogging to 3 days a week-M, W, and F. This Friday, I want to try something new called 
'Friday Favorites'
It will just be a collection of photos that I have gathered on my phone during the week. Things that made me smile, laugh hysterically, cry, cuss, or whatever! I fell so in love with the Instagram app on my iPhone and unfortunately never got to post any photos I had uploaded to it because silly me dropped the phone in the toilet and I had to replace it with a Droid. FML!!!

Anyway here is my first installment of Friday Favorites...

Wearing patterned tights....to church.....on Christmas! I hope I didn't overdo it with the black roses!



 A new year calls for new hair...I now have-BANGS!!! YES!!!



My very first product review sample arrived c/o EShakti...This dress is GORGEOUS and I can't wait to style it. I love the hearts that are embroidered on it-makes for thee perfect Valentine's Day 'fit!


This jersey dress that I scored from H&M for $7! Can't wait to rock this baby either! It's a tad bit huge (and it's a size S) but once I cinch a belt around my waist....it's a WRAP!!


My Christmas present to myself. A brand new camera. Best Buy had some sweet bundle deals going on this week. The camera came with a 4GB memory card, a tripod, and a camera case. Can't beat it!


Seeing my alma mater-Hampton University-mentioned in the JET magazine. I love my HIU!


What are some of your favorites from this week?


3 comments:

  1. Love those black floral tights! and awesome snag on the camera bndle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I appreciate you visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea!  I love the stockings you wore on Christmas and the H&M dress! 

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...