Saturday, November 12, 2011

AND...I'm BACK!!!

Ok lovelies....I'M BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!

It's been a while since I've been on the blogging scene but there's definitely been alot going on with me.

I just needed a break to sort through some things but I promise that if I absolutely have to leave again I won't be gone for so long.

In dealing with life's curve balls, I've decided that I want to take the focus of my blog elsewhere-more on 'life' and less on fashion because after a long bout of contemplation I had to be totally honest with myself-I just don't feel up to dressing like a star each and everyday like some of you other divas. I don't run errands in 4 inch stilettos nor do I have the type of job where I can be casually chic and rock mini skirts with patterned tights everyday.  

I  would much rather talk about real things-relationships, sex, family, and friendship-not just what I choose to wear on any given day.

So take it or leave it and continue to visit if you shall. **I hope you continue to visit**

2 comments:

  1. Exactly...it just gets so redundant after a while..I just can't bring myself to dress up everyday...not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love REAL LIFE blogs!!! I blog about my life & if I dress up, I throw in an outfit pic. I'm like you, my life just doesn't call for great outfits each day. Some days it doesn't call for anything more than pj's

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...