Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Can't Leave You Alone...You Got Me Feigning!!!

I want this....

Sleeveless Denim Jacket
 I debated for months about what I was going to do with my vintage Levi denim jacket that I picked up while thrifting. I wanted a Levi jacket for sooooo long and then I finally found one for $4.98. The sleeves were a little too short but I made do with it anyhow. Theeenn, I started to feign for a sleeveless denim jacket. I had one a long time ago from Express but I believe I gave it away once I felt that the trend was no longer trendy to me. Needless to say I went back and forth about whether I should cut the sleeves to my newly acquired Levi jacket.  I ultimately decided to wait until I found another denim jacket that I liked before I experimented with cutting up my 'ole Levi!

Well, I found an Aeropostale denim jacket just last weekend so this is what I did with 'ole Levi after careful debate:

DIY Sleeveless Denim Jacket
And I have to admit, I can't leave this baby alone. She has me feigning!! It goes well with literally ANYTHING!! 

How do you rock your denim?
Sidenote: I'm definitely gonna rock my denim with a nautical striped dress like the one pictured above.

This past week the BF and I watched Conviction starring Hilary Swank. Very touching, family based plot and I believe it's even based on a true story. If you're into law, attorneys, and the criminal justice system, this is for you. It's about a working mother who puts herself through law school in an effort to represent her brother, who has been wrongfully convicted of murder and has exhausted his chances to appeal his conviction through public defenders.

MY RATING-7.8/10




What's your 'Word on the Street' this week?
Any favorites?
(fashion trends, new bloggers, books, movies, events, etc)


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I have been looking for the perfect denim vest =)

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't seem to find a vest anywhere so I had to resort to making my own!

    Rockwell

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...