Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let's Talk About....SALT!!

Word on the Street is that I'm hosting my very first linky party today!! I'm extending a huge invite to all of my blogger friends to come and share your thoughts and ideas about any new (or old) movies you've seen, good books that you've read, great places that you've visited, or anything cultural and artsy. Share your experiences with me! I would LOVE to have you! You may join the party by doing the following:

1. COPY this button and place it somewhere on your page;otherwise your post will be deleted.


Photobucket



2. Click on the "Click here to enter" button at the bottom.

3. In the "Link Title" section, put your name/blog title.

4. In the "Link" section, leave the link to your post.

5. Check out the other links and make sure to visit me again next week. While you're at it, tell your friends to stop by for some of this Wednesday goodness. LINKY PARTY WILL CLOSE SUNDAY @ 11:59PM.

Each week the BF and I try to view at least one new movie...what with a movie date bordering on 50 bucks, we would rather save money, pop our own popcorn and get in our snuggly clothes for a REDBOX special feature. This past week we saw SALT starring the ever so beautiful, Angelina Jolie (has her last name changes to Pitt yet). The story is centered around a Russian President who is to be assassinated.  The name of the assassin: Evelyn Salt, who also happens to be a CIA agent.  When her boss catches wind of her suspicious actions, she goes on the run.  Although the action and adventure began around the 20 minute mark, the excitement began to wear down towards the ending.  I did, however, love looking at Angelina though-there is something so mysterious about her! 

My rating-7/10

What's your 'Word On The Street'? Enter your link here:



To be continued next week..thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...